Let's Talk About Food: Tapping the Potential for Davis
Sponsored by CivEnergy and Davis Media Access
- Brett Lee, Mayor of the City of Davis
- Bob Fung - Director, Civ Energy
- Ann M. Evans, former Mayor of Davis, CoFounder, Davis Food Co-op and Davis Farmers Market, author, Davis Farmers Market Cookbook
- Deema Tamimi – founder, Land & Ladle and Giving Garden
- Catherine Brinkley – Asst. Professor, Department of Human Ecology, UCD
- Grace Perry – Graduate, Community Development, UCD; Intern, Food and Economic Development Project, UCD
- Bapu Vaitla, Political Economist, UN Foundation/Harvard School of Public Health
- Joy Cohan – Joy, Director of Philanthropic Engagement, Yolo Food Bank
- Andrew Waterhouse – Professor, UCD; Director, Robert Mondavi Institute
- Lorin Kalisky - Chief Bread Officer, Upper Crust Baking Company; Board of Directors, Visit Yolo!
- Dan Kennedy – Davis Farmers Market Board Member, The Davis Enterprise food columnist
- Desmond Jolly – Director of the University of California’s Small Farm Program & Director of The Small Farm Centerr.
- Katharina Ullman – Katerina is the Director of the UC Davis Student Farm
Recorded on February 28, 2019 at Community Chambers, City of Davis CA